Tags

, , , , ,

fireworks

Screen shot: YouTube.com

TRUMP SET TO WIN!

God places kings and presidents over nations, according to His Word,

“He (God) changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and sets up kings; He gives wisdom unto the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding” Daniel 2:21.

Christians all over the nation have supported Donald Trump for President of the United States, as have the masses; we have prayed and asked the ungodly to repent and pray. I have called on readers to agree with me in prayer that if God finds at least 10 righteous in most US cities, He will place Donald Trump in office. This is the request Abraham made to God about the City of Sodom. The Lord agreed to spare Sodom, where Abraham’s nephew, Lot, lived, if He found 10 righteous in the city. In that instance, God couldn’t even find 10 righteous people in the City of Sodom, therefore, the city was destroyed (Genesis 18-19).

I believe, God has answered our prayers, saints!

There is also another major issue in play regarding Trump’s election and God’s hand in it. Donald Trump has promised to defend the nation of Israel!

Trump’s pledge to defend God’s chosen people, and the prayers of God’s people, have brought about what can only be considered a miracle at this point in the nation’s history, especially in light of the fact that the Bilderbergers had chosen Hillary to fill the next presidency.

God said to Abram (Abraham),

“I (God) will bless those who bless you , and curse him that curses you, and in you shall all the families of the earth be blessed” Genesis 12:3.

None of the major news networks have committed to announcing Trump’s victory; but Donald Trump has 311 electoral votes and Hillary appears to have no chance at all. Hillary refuses to concede, the networks aren’t saying anything, except that everyone should probably go home, and the last few states are holding onto their totals, New Hampshire and Michigan – Muslimland – and they refuse to reveal their totals.

Something seems to be cooking and the Bilderbergers may be looking to steal the election for Hillary, but God has the last say (Daniel 2:21).

The New York Times is reporting that Donald Trump has a 95 percent chance of winning at this point; Hillary a 5 percent chance.

“…The effectual fervent prayers of a righteous man avails much” James 5:16.

Breaking News: As I am closing this report, the Associated Press has officially announced Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United States of America!

All glory to GOD!

Hundreds of Bible prophecies have been fulfilled and those remaining shall surely come to pass. Are you prepared to stand before God and give an account of the life you have lived on this earth? If not, salvation is only a prayer away. Please visit the How Can I Be Saved page – your eternal destiny depends on it. God bless you.

Advertisements