Please be advised that WordPress includes advertisements on this site; they are not selected by this publisher
During the aftermath of a catastrophic earthquake, tsunami or an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack, or even after a severe weather event, electricity, gas and water may not be available for weeks, or even months. BE PREPARED; it is a matter of life and death.
- Man can survive several weeks without food, but only a few days without water. Store water in clean containers (general rule: a gallon of water per day, per person [half gallon for drinking; half gallon for emergency hygiene), enough for at least two weeks. Purchase a LifeStraw, if possible, or keep bleach on hand to sanitize stale water (8 drops per gallon / 2 drops per quart recommended). Storing water for a day in the sunlight will also sanitize it.
- Store enough nonperishable food to last at least two weeks
- Keep a manual can opener on hand
- Blankets cannot keep you warm in freezing weather because freezing air seeps through the unstitched layers. Purchase a thermal sleeping bag for each member of your family
- Keep matches, or other igniting tool on hand, candles, crank flashlight (C Crane’s crank-charging radio [link below] includes a crank flashlight) and/or flashlight and batteries
- Keep outdoor cooking supplies on hand
- Crank radio, with cell phone charge capability, if possible (C Crane has great options)
- Keep bicycle(s) on hand, with a manual air pump for tires (an EMP attack destroys car batteries, unless they are protected by a Faraday cage. Other catastrophes may disable your vehicles)
- Keep a tent on hand, in the event of structural damage to your home
- Keep a supply of clothing available for extreme cold/heat
- Keep zeer pots on hand for electricity-free refrigeration: https://graywolfsurvival.com/2874/keep-food-cool-without-power-zeer-pots/
- Store weapons/ammunition in the event of panic/gang raids. People will murder you and your family for your supplies in dire circumstances, if they can. Protect yourself and your family – Luke 22:36
- Keep small bills and change in your safe. If the electrical grid goes down, businesses can’t process live payments by credit card. Some may only take cash and those who do take Visa or ATM data will most likely allow those with cash to check out fast.
We are experiencing pretribulation “travail” throughout the world and it is past time to be prepared, friends.
I believe in the pretribulation rapture, or “catching up” of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18); but we do not know what perils we might face during the pretribulation “travail.” God expects us to do our part, what we can, then look to Him for the rest. If you can’t afford to make any preparations, except for perhaps storing water, or little to no cost preparedness, God knows all about it, friends. Look to Him and pray and He will protect you.
“For when they shall say, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction will come upon them, as travail upon a woman with child, and they shall not escape” 1 Thessalonians 5:3 (ET – Elim אֵילִם Translation)
Hundreds of Bible prophecies have been fulfilled and those remaining shall surely come to pass. Are you prepared to stand before God and give an account of the life you have lived on this earth (Revelation 20:12-15)? If not, salvation is only a prayer away. Please visit the How Can I Be Saved page – your eternal destiny depends on it. God bless you.
All written publications on this site may be copied and shared for evangelistic and educational purposes. God bless you with the Light of the world.
* Please provide attribution to this site via link. *